Wednesday, December 31, 2008

About

About Me

I'm a 29-year old with a love for Hawaiian food. I was born and raised on Maui, Hawaii. I now live in Los Angeles with my husband, Steve, with a baby boy on the way.

Much of my time is spent in the kitchen as an amateur cook. I work as a pastor for college students on a university campus.

I also have a personal blog, The Larissa Monologues.


About the Site


Hawaii is home to many cultures, and local Hawaiian cuisine reflects those influences, including Polynesia, China, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Vietnam, Thailand and other places.

With this food blog, I hope to share the Hawaiian food that is dear to my heart.

For people who hail from the islands, for visitors who have fallen in love with Hawaiian culture, and for the curious cooks who want to try their hand at Hawaiian cuisine, this blog is for you. Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment